Building Certificates
Building Certificates are issued under Section 149A of the NSW Environmental Planning and Assessment Act 1979. This certificate certifies that a building is not going to be the subject of regulatory action by Council. 
To apply for a Building Certificate, please complete and submit Council’s Building Certificate Application Form.
Learn more about certificate fees and charges.

Provide feedback on this page
Was this page helpful?:*


We monitor all feedback and endeavour to use your comments to improve our website. Please include your email address.