Skip Bins

Prior to placing a skip bin on Council land, such as nature strips, and road related areas, you must obtain a permit from Council.

Further information on works in, on or over a public road or council land is outlined in greater details on the Activities of Public Land page.

Please note, a Certificate of Currency of a Public Liability to the value of a minimum of $20 Million must accompany your application.

For further information please contact Council’s Customer Service Centre on 9330 6400.

Useful link

Application to place a waste skip bin on roadway

We monitor all feedback and endeavour to use your comments to improve our website. Please include your email address.


Did you find this content useful?

Thank you for your feedback.