skip to main content
Step 11 - Construction phase
If your approved proposal involves building work, you will need to get a Construction Certificate you start your works.  Full details of Council's Construction Certificate service can be found on our Building Certification/PCA Services webpage.

Did you find this content useful?

Your feedback allows us to measure our customers' satisfaction with our website content.

If you wish to raise a particular issue with us, we recommend you raise a Customer Service Request. This will ensure your matter is scheduled with the appropriate teams and will allow you to track the progress of the issue.

Thank you for your feedback.
Georges River Council Live Chat

Welcome to Georges River Council. How can we help?