Modifying an Existing Development Application (Section 96 Applications)

Section 96 Applications

If you need to modify a development which has already been approved, you will need to apply for your intended changes to be approved.

If you would like to make a minor change to the development, please complete a Modification of Development Approval Application ensuring you consult the checklist in this application form.  

Refused Applications

If you are dissatisfied with a determination made on a modification request, you may apply for a review under Section 96AB of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act 1979. To apply for a review, please complete the Review of Determination Application Form and submit it along with the following information:

  • A written justification outlining why Council should review and change its determination

  • ​Supporting documentation

  • Amended plans which comply with Council's planning requirements or overcome conditions which the applicant is seeking to review.


We monitor all feedback and endeavour to use your comments to improve our website. Please include your email address.


Did you find this content useful?

Thank you for your feedback.