Georges River Council offers a competitive commercial waste and recycling collection service for businesses within the Georges River Region. Charges can be applied to the property rates or the business can be invoiced directly by Council. Commercial waste agreements can be individually tailored to meet different business needs. Please call council's commercial waste services on 9330 6400 to discuss your requirements.
Available bin sizes:
- 240 litre Recycling Bin (106 x 58.5 x 73cm)
- 240 litre General Waste Bin (106 x 58.5 x 73cm)
- 1,100 litre General Waste Bin (147 x 137 x 124.5cm)
Please note: 1,100 litre bins are only available to former Hurstville City Council businesses at this present time
Bins must be:
- Stored on private property in an enclosed storage area
- Put out on the kerb the night before collection and promptly removed in morning
- Have their lids firmly closed and facing outwards
- Placed 30cm apart
Council’s contractor has the right to refuse to empty bin contents if these rules are not adhered to. For assistance with bin maintenance or replacement please call the Waste Hotline on 1800 079 390.