Doing business with Georges River Council
Georges River Council is committed to following best practice and ensuring it achieves best value in its procurement activities. This guide is designed to assist current and potential suppliers in understanding the process of working with Council.
During the process of sourcing suppliers, Georges River Council considers the following factors:
- Quality and performance
- Value for money
- Community expectations and values
- Balance of affordability and accessibility
- Opportunities for local employment growth
- Partnership building with other local councils
- Environmental sustainability.