Text size:


It is a legislative requirement that all retail food businesses must notify their local Council of their existence. Notification is required for:
  1. All new food businesses
  2. All new business owners
  3. Any change of business details. 
Any temporary food and mobile food vehicle businesses trading within the Georges River Council Local Government Area must also register. 

How do I notify?

To notify Georges River Council of your food business, complete and submit one of the following forms that apply to you: