Planning Certificates

A Section 10.7 (formerly Section 149) Planning Certificate provides you with all the information Council has on file about planning controls that affect a specific piece of land.

Section 10.7 (2) Planning Certificate

Information will be disclosed on the:

  • Zoning of the property

  • Regional and local planning controls

  • Any property issues.

Section 10.7 (2) and Section 10.7 (5) Certificate

The same information will be disclosed, as well as additional advice on the land where the information is available.

If you would like to develop a property, you may also need to refer to State Environmental Planning Policies (SEPP) or Regional Environmental Plans (REP).


To make your application, the following fees apply:

  • Section 10.7 (2) Certificate - $53

  • Section 10.7 (2) and Section 10.7 (5) Certificates - $133

If any information on the application is incorrect, the timeframes will not be met until it is corrected by the applicant.

Apply here


We monitor all feedback and endeavour to use your comments to improve our website. Please include your email address.


Did you find this content useful?

Thank you for your feedback.