Text size:


Council is required to keep a number of public registers, including:

Land Register

A register of Council owned/managed land
Land Register

Register of Investments

Refer to Council’s electronic business paper report by clicking here. Refer to the investment report contained within the Finance and Governance business papers section of the Council Minutes for the relevant month.

Register of Current Declarations of Disclosures of Political Donations

The NSW Electoral Commission (NSWEC) administers and regulates the funding and disclosure scheme in NSW. To access the NSWEC website, click here.
The NSWEC also has a dedicated enquiry line to assist with information regarding disclosure of political donations returns and electoral legislation. Telephone:- 1300 022 011.

Register of Government Contracts

Register of contracts awarded by Georges River Council valued at $150,000 or more
Register of Government Contracts